Finding Addiction Recovery and Support Services in NJ
ReachNJ, New Jersey’s Addiction Helpline is powered by NJ 2-1-1, an information and referral service that will connect you with the addiction recovery and support services that are available throughout our state. We will provide you with details about the agencies and services in your community that help people and families who are suffering from addiction. Call us to get what you need to take the next step on your road to recovery.
A call to 1.844.ReachNJ (1.844.732.2465) will connect you with organizations that provide:
- Inpatient and outpatient substance abuse services
- Support services for those recovering from addiction from alcohol or substance abuse
- Family support services
What you can expect when you call
- Our services are free, confidential, multilingual and available any time of the day or night, every day of the year.
- You will connect with someone who cares about you and your current situation and knows about the resources in our state that are designed to help.
- You’ll be asked about your current insurance status so that we can connect you with the most appropriate resources.
- We will listen, to hear what you need and we’ll find the most appropriate resource for you.
Get the information you want.
There are several ways to get the information you want.
- Dial 1.844.ReachNJ (1.844.732.2465) to speak with a member of our staff who knows community resources.
- Chat with us online to get this same information.
- Search our online database by using the search bar at the top of this, or any other page, of our website. (You can limit your search by county, city or zip code.)
- For substance abuse services use the search terms: Outpatient Alcohol Treatment; Outpatient Drug Treatment
- For individual or family addiction, support services use the search term: Addictions/Substance Use Disorder Support Groups
Know the Signs
People with substance abuse issues may act differently than they are normally accustomed. Behaviors include:
- spending a lot of time alone
- losing interest in favorite things
- getting mess-for instance, not bathing, changing clothes, or brushing teeth
- being really tired and sad
- being very energetic, talking fast, or saying things that don't make sense
- being nervous or cranky (in a bad mood)
- quicky changing between feeling bad and feeling good
- sleeping at strange hours
- missing important appointments
- having problems at work
- eating a lot more or a lot less than usual
Have your voice heard, and be part of the solution to end opioid abuse in your county and your community. Attend a 'Knock Out Opioid Abuse Town Hall' meeting near you.
|Cape May County||Dennis Township Senior Center||
571 Petersburg Rd
|Dennisville, NJ 08214||
April 19, 2018
|Doors open at 8am for breakfast and registration|
|Hudson County||Saint Peter's University: MacMahon Student Center||47 Glenwood Ave||Jersey City, NJ 07306||
April 24, 2018
|Doors open at 10am for registration|
|Passaic County||Hawthorne Gospel Church||2000 NJ-208||Hawthorne, NJ 07506||May 3, 2018
7pm - 9pm
|Doors open at 6:30pm|
|Hunterdon County||Route 12 County Complex - Assembly Room||314 State Route 12||Flemington, NJ 08822||May 9, 2018
7pm - 9pm
|Doors open at 6:30pm|
|Mercer County||The College of New Jersey||2000 Pennington Rd||Ewing, NJ 08628||May 23, 2018
6:30pm - 8:30pm
|Doors open at 6pm|
NJ 2-1-1 has lots of connections.
Let us help you find community resources that will help you find:
- Utility Assistance
- And help with lots of other basic needs
Need Help? Call 2-1-1.