Saving your Search Results
You can save your search results and even make a customized directory from the search results you obtain when using the NJ 2-1-1 Resource Database. First-time users must register but once you have registered you can log in to our PowerUsers edition and gain access to this helpful tool.
The next time you are ready to initiate a search that provides results you'll want to save, print, or share with others, try the following:
- Log in to our PowerUsers site.
- Perform the Search by adding your search term, location and target group. Click on "Search Now."
- Check off the entries you want to save in your search results.
- Click on "Save Checked" at the top of the listing. (You have now created a "plan".)
- Name your saved plan and click on save.
- On the upper left side of this page you will find tabs. Choose the one that says "My NJ 2-1-1."
On this page you will find your saved search results which can then be printed, emailed and even put into your own directory.
Once you have saved your results, you can make a directory.
Page last modified/reviewed on October 13, 2016
If you know of additional resources that would be appropriate to include in this section, please let us know by contacting us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
back to top