- Get Help With
- Agency Professionals
- About 2-1-1
- Media Center
- Contact Us
- Chat Now
The Cape May County Clerk's Office provides the citizens of Cape May County with access to the following:
- U.S. Passport Facility: Applicants may apply for the Passport Book and/or the Passport Card. Forms and advice are available for applicants who are eligible to renew their passports by mail. Applicants may have passport photos taken onsite.
- Veteran's IDs and Discounts: Veteran's Identification Cards are available to honorably discharged veterans domiciled in the county. These cards may be presented to participating merchants offering discounts to veterans.
- Land Records Recording: Recording filing and maintaining records of real property in Cape May County, including deeds, mortgages, maps and condominium documents. Also maintains an archive of vital land and civil records dating back to the 1690's.
- Business Registration: Individuals conducting or transacting business under an assumed name or designation are required to file a Business Trade Name Certificate with the County Clerk's Office. This includes non-incorporated entities such as sole proprietorships or general partnerships.
- Election Administration: Prepares sample ballots, processes mail-in-ballots and certifies the countywide election results upon the completion of the vote's canvass.
Other services include:
- Notary Public Oaths
- Marriage Ceremonies
- Public Records Access
- Archives and County Historian
- Veterans Honorable Discharge Recording
- Vendor Licenses for Veterans and Exempt Firefighters
Please call for information.Eligibility:
Open to residents of Cape May County.Application Instructions:
Please call for information.
Last Update: March 16, 2016