- Get Help With
- Agency Professionals
- About 2-1-1
- Media Center
- Contact Us
- Chat Now
Nursing Home Assistance Provides medical coverage to elderly and disabled individuals in need of nursing home/assisted living care or already are residing in one of these institutions. Programs inlcude:
- Medicaid Nursing Home Program: provides medical assistance coverage to financially and medically eligible persons in need of nursing home or assisted living care.
- New Jersey Care Nursing Home Program: provides comprehensive medical assistance coverage to financially and medically eligible persons who are residing in an institutional facility.
- Medically Needy Nursing Home Program: provides medical assistance coverage for nursing home services to financially and medically eligible persons, who are residing in an institutional facility and do not qualify for medical assistance under a Medicaid Nursing Home Program.
Open to seniors, ages 65 and older, who are blind, or disabled and reside in Morris County. Applicants must also meet the following criteria for services;
- Meet income guidelines
- Be medically determined to be in need of nursing home/assisted living care
- Have resources and income below the Medicaid/Medically Needy/New Jersey Care institutional standard
- Meet other non-financial criteria as required by state regulation
Please call for information.
Last Update: May 10, 2017