- Get Help With
- Agency Professionals
- About 2-1-1
- Media Center
- Contact Us
- Chat Now
Comfort Keepers offers a full range of in-home services to the elderly. The program helps each senior citizen in the privacy of his or her own home with their own unique care needs. Care plans are tailored to provide seniors and other adult clients the right amount and types of help to support independent living at home. Examples of some of the services include:
- A tablet designed specifically for seniors. Fees may apply.
- Driving service takes seniors to desired destination.
In-Home Companionship and Care Services
- Conversation and Companionship
- Meal Preparation, Laundry, Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping/Errands, Transportation
- Medication Reminders
- Grooming Guidance
Personal Care Services
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Mobility Assistance
- Transferring and Positioning
- Toileting and Incontinence Care
-Senior mind, body, nutrition and safety
- Run errands, shopping
- Meet with a support group
- Spend time with family
- Make a dentist or doctor appointment
- Rest and recover with some much deserved alone time
Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Care
- Trained, dedicated team of care providers are ready to meet new seniors, and currently offers personal and dementia care in the homes of many seniors across the globe.
- Bathing, dressing and toileting assistance
- Light house cleaning
- Laundry as needed
- Food preparation
- Support of the care plan, assistance with household activities, transportation and much more.
- Care regimens for a variety of conditions including congestive heart failure, myocardial infarction (heart attack), and pneumonia
Private Duty Nursing
- Trained and certified practical and registered nurses perform advanced medical tasks.
Each Comfort Keepers office is independently owned and operated. Medicaid, Medicare, Veterans Benefits, and private pay accepted. Call for fee information.Eligibility:
Call for information.Application Instructions:
Call the toll free number to be directed to the nearest office location for more information.
Last Update: July 11, 2017