- Get Help With
- Agency Professionals
- About 2-1-1
- Media Center
- Contact Us
- Chat Now
Nursing Home Transition provides financial support, service coordination, and acts as an advocate for individuals who desire to make the transition from living in a nursing home to living on their own in the community. Focuses on Bucks and Montgomery Counties.
- One-on-one support from a qualified coordinator
- Assistance in finding housing, planning your move, and setting up youu household
- Financial help with expenses, including security deposits, household items, adaptive equipment, utilities, and assistance with learning budget management
- Facilitate returning to and/or modifying an existing residence
- Referrals to home-and community-based services such as transportation, personal assistance services, peer support, assistive technology, and home modifications
This program is free for those who qualify.Eligibility:
Applicants must be age 18 years or older, qualify financially, reside in a nursing home in Pennsylvania, and be interested in returning to the community. If a person qualifies to receive Nursing Home Transition services, they are elgible for up to $4,000 in goods and services to set up their new home.Application Instructions:
Please call for information.
Last Update: November 30, 2017