- Get Help With
- Agency Professionals
- About 2-1-1
- Media Center
- Contact Us
- Chat Now
These waivers provide home and community-based services for blind or disabled children and adults. VNA of Central Jersey provides access to the program, case management and care of adults.
CRPD Waivers are three-year, renewable Federal waiver programs for individuals in need of long-term institutional care. The purpose of these programs is to help eligible individuals to remain in the community or to return to the community, rather than be cared for in a nursing facility or a hospital setting. CRPD may provide private duty nursing care in home.
Statewide, CRPD serves a maximum of 500 individuals, and includes the TBI Waiver.Fees:
Must be medically & financially eligible. Refer to details. Financial eligibility determined by Board of Social Services
1. Individuals must be in need of institutional care and meet, at a minimum, the nursing facility level of care criteria.
2. Individuals must be blind or disabled children or adults as determined under the Social Security Act or the Division of Medical Assistance and Health Services Disability Review Section.
3. For CRPD, individuals must meet optionally categorically needy standards.
4. CRPD also serves individuals who are eligible under SSI, DCP&P or TANF programs.
5. Financial guidelines established by the Medicaid program for nursing home level of care (income: up to $1937 a month; resources up to $2000).
Call Middlesex County Board of Social Services for more information.
Last Update: June 19, 2017