- Get Help With
- Agency Professionals
- About 2-1-1
- Media Center
- Contact Us
- Chat Now
Community Assistance Services in Asbury Park offers a wide variety of assistance, case management, and referral programs to the entire community, but especially to those speaking Spanish or Creole. Services include:
- Translation and interpreting services (including for court appearances).
- Notary public.
- Assistance with legal documents such as divorce papers, housing papers, child support papers, immigration paperwork, etc.
- Career assessment and assistance with employment placement (includes resume writing and job readiness)
- Domestic violence advocacy and assistance.
- Protective services for parents involved with DCP&P.
- Homeless Prevention Program: helps with security deposits, first month's rent, rental arrears, and utilities.
- Assistance for NJ SNAP/Food Stamp and NJ Family Care applications.
- Just for Seniors program: individual and group counseling for seniors; provide medical transportation for seniors, as needed.
- Red Cross Sandy Relief.
Please call for information.Eligibility:
Open tol residents of Monmouth County.Application Instructions:
Please call for information.
Last Update: September 28, 2017