- Get Help With
- Agency Professionals
- About 2-1-1
- Media Center
- Contact Us
- Chat Now
- Provides hot lunches for seniors registered with the nutrition program.
- Provides rooms for meetings and various activities for seniors
- Sponsors a shuttle for Monroe Township seniors to go shopping.
* The shuttle services the entire township everyday.
* Township residents must call office of Community Affairs in the morning they wish to ride the shuttle.
* Residents will be picked up only if they call and make a reservation.
* Out of Town destinations include Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target, Kohls, or Burlington Coat Factory
* Local Shopping destinations include Amish Farmers Market, Dollar Land, Post Office,and ShopRite
* Emergency Transportation to Gloucester County Board of Social Services for residents only.
- Sponsors free Wednesday trips.
- Food pantry once a month (for Williamstown residents only)
- ARRP and VITA Site tax preparationFees:
$1.00 for lunchEligibility:
Most services for Williamstown residents only. Please call for additional information.Application Instructions:
Must register in advance for senior transportation and hot lunch. Walk ins are accepted.
Last Update: July 26, 2017