- Get Help With
- Agency Professionals
- About 2-1-1
- Media Center
- Contact Us
- Chat Now
In-house services include:
- Information and referral
- Free blood pressure screening
- Annual health screenings including mammograms and prostate screenings (with MC Health Dept)
- Health fair
- Income tax preparation (with AARP)
- Medicare counseling (SHIP)
- Access to a Surrogates Court representative
- NJ Transit reduced fare ticket books
- Safe Housing grants.
- Various center activities including recreational, social and educational activities and trips available. Reservations required for many programs.
* A Friend in Need: Provides temporary partial assistance in times of crisis to the frail elderly.
* Friends of the Center Volunteer Group are an active part of the center. Their purpose is to plan various fund-raising events throughout the year. Fund-raising supports outreach program.
* Diabetes Support Group
* Parkinson Support Group: held on the 1st Wed of the month at 1:00pm. No registration is required.
New volunteers welcome (General office/clerical tasks, Luncheon Set-ups, Reception and Telephone).Fees:
Membership dues are $3.00 per year. Donations are appreciated. Fees are payable to Friends of the Senior Center-Monroe Township Inc.Eligibility:
Individuals 55 years or older.Application Instructions:
Call for information. Personal interview to provide appropriate referrals and/or on-site assistance.
Last Update: July 26, 2017