- Get Help With
- Agency Professionals
- About 2-1-1
- Media Center
- Contact Us
- Chat Now
Village by the Shore is a JFS initiative that provides services and socialization for adults, ages 55 and older. From assessments to care management to counseling, the goal is to enhance their quality of life and help them maintain an independent lifestyle.
- Counseling services for older adults on social matters including chronic illness, retirement and relocation, and the loss of a loved one.
- Regular visits to homebound seniors in their own homes by volunteer/staff members.
- Holocaust Survivor Services: Program that provides subsidies and social activities for survivors of the Holocaust.
- James Klinghoffer Nursing & Nutrition Program: Program that helps seniors develop a support system towards maintaining a healthy diet. Staff members can also provide personalized grocery shopping assistance for clients.
- Kosher Meals-on-Wheels: Frozen kosher meals are delivered to seniors on a weekly basis.
- Senior Transportation Assistance Program (STOP): Eligible seniors are provided access to transportation for doctor and healthcare appointments/visits.
- Social Activities: Monthly gatherings of activities/socialization
Additional services can be viewed via the website.Fees:
There is an $18 per month fee. Please call for more informationEligibility:
Open to Atlantic and Cape May County residents, ages 55 and older.Application Instructions:
Please call for information.
Last Update: December 14, 2017