- Get Help With
- Agency Professionals
- About 2-1-1
- Media Center
- Contact Us
- Chat Now
The Office of Veterans Affairs serves all veterans and their family members within Camden County.
Services Provided by the Camden County Veterans Affairs Office:
- VA eligibility qualification for all VA programs for veterans and family members, including:
* VA Education Programs
* VA Home Loan Guarantee, certificates and booklets
* Disability compensation for service disabled veterans
* VA Pensions for low-income, non-service disabled war veterans and their widows
* Medical Benefits: Inpatient, outpatient and nursing home care
* Burial Benefits: Plot and burial allowance, headstone, grave markers and veteran's cemeteries information
* GI insurance: Term and whole life insurance, beneficiary claims
* Indemnity compensation to eligible survivors of veterans who died of service-contacted causes
- Veteran documentation administration, including:
* Discharge re-placement & ordering service/medical records
* Ordering medals/awards and formally presenting when possible
* File for discharge upgrades, when warranted
- Veterans social services, including:
* Assistance with drug and alcohol related problems.
* Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) counseling.
* Transportation to VAMC for special needs veterans
* Prison outreach program
* Referral agent for social service agencies
- Other Veterans services, including:
* Veterans liaison to the USS Battleship New Jersey.
* Coordinate a Veterans Speakers Bureau, for schools, churches, social, civic organizations where veterans share their military history.
* Reordering new military head stones and issuing of flags and markers for cemetery decorations on Memorial Day
The office also offers Armed Forces recruiting information for all branches of service.Fees:
Veterans, wives, children, parents, widows and war orphans.Application Instructions:
Contact the program for more information.Required Documents:
Last Update: March 23, 2016