- Get Help With
- Agency Professionals
- About 2-1-1
- Media Center
- Contact Us
- Chat Now
The Bergen Family Center offers a variety of care management and supportive services for older adults in Bergen County. Available services include:
- Help with shopping, laundry, personal care, light housekeeping, and light home repairs for the homebound elderly:
- Assistance with applying for PAAD, SENIOR GOLD, HEAP (heating and cooling assistance)
- Assistance with applying for Homecare programs such as JACC and CCPED
- Veterans benefit assistance
- Alzheimer grant assistance
- Caregiver counseling through NJ EASE.
- Help with obtaining assistance for Meals On Wheels, Food Stamps and emergency goods.
- Information on reverse mortgages
- An adult day care center that includes specialty services for visually impaired clients
Please call for information.Eligibility:
Older adults, ages 60 and older, and disabled individuals who reside in Bergen County.Application Instructions:
Please call for information.
Last Update: April 18, 2017