- Get Help With
- Agency Professionals
- About 2-1-1
- Media Center
- Contact Us
- Chat Now
General information and assistance services to Bergen County residents with disabilities and their caregivers, including:
- Personal Assistance Services Program (PASP): Provides up to 40 hours/week of in-home, non-medical services for eligible individuals with physical disabilities, charged at sliding-scale fee rates based on income.
- Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC): Free case management and assistance with insurance and government benefits programs.
- Post Stroke & Disabled Support Group: Facilitates free group discussions, activities, arts and crafts, games, parties, and outings for disabled and post-stroke individuals.
- Statewide Respite Care Program: Provides respite services to overburdened caregivers, including home care, adult day care, temporary nursing home stay, and day/residential camps, charged at sliding-scale fee rates based on income.
- In-Home Caregiver Education & Support Program: Free in-home instruction and support to caregivers, given by registered nurses, social workers, and other professionals.
- Meals on Wheels: Weekday home delivered meals to homebound adults on a regular diet. Kosher and weekend meals may be available. A small donation is encouraged to cover cost of delivery.
- Disability Resource Center: Keeps information on disability rights, advocacy, and legal matters.Fees:
Varies by program. Please call for more information.Eligibility:
Individuals with disabilities and their caregivers residing in Bergen County.Application Instructions:
Please call for information.
Last Update: April 13, 2017