These Website Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions.
This website is for non-commercial personal-use purposes only.
2. Intellectual Property Rights.
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, NJ 2-1-1 Partnership and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited non-commercial personal-use license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website, which includes, but is not limited to, informative content pages about programs and systems created to address life's basic needs, program applications and access eligibility charts, the database that our community resource specialists turn to when assisting people who contact our help center by phone, text or online chat.
Through this website you are able to link to other organizations and websites which are not under the control of NJ 2-1-1 Partnership. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
- distribute or commercially exploit the content;
- transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system;
- copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile, translate, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to extract any or all of the content or source code;
- sublicense, transfer, or distribute any of the Website material;
- sell, resell, or otherwise make the Website material available as a commercial offering to a third party;
- access or use the Website material: (i) for High Risk Activities; (ii) in a manner intended to avoid incurring Fees; (iii) for activities that are subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) maintained by the United States Department of State; (iv) on behalf of or for the benefit of any entity or person who is legally prohibited from using the Services; or (v) to transmit, store, or process Protected Health Information (as defined in and subject to HIPAA).
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and NJ 2-1-1 Partnership may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
4. Restrictions Against Misusing the Services.
- No Scraping. You will not extract, export, scrape, or cache Website material under any circumstances, except with the express written permission of NJ 2-1-1 Partnership. For example, You will not:(i) pre-fetch, index, store, reshare, or rehost any Website material; (ii) bulk download and Website material; (iii) copy business names, addresses, or user reviews; or (iv) use NJ 2-1-1 Partnership Website material with text-to-speech services.
- No Creating Content From Website materials. You will not create content based on NJ 2-1-1 Partnership Website, including copying, digitizing, or creating other datasets based on NJ 2-1-1 Partnership Website material.
- No Re-Creating Website Products or Features. You will not use the Website to create a product or service with features that are substantially similar to or that re-create the features of another NJ 2-1-1 Partnership product or service. Your product or service must contain substantial, independent value and features beyond the NJ 2-1-1 Partnership products or services. For example, you will not: (i) re-distribute the Website material or pass them off as if they were your material; (ii) create a substitute of the Website, Website material.
5. Your Content.
In these Website Standard Terms And Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant NJ 2-1-1 Partnership a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. NJ 2-1-1 Partnership reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
6. No warranties.
The Website is provided by NJ 2-1-1 Partnership and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and NJ 2-1-1 Partnership makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
NJ 2-1-1 Partnership endeavors to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NJ 2-1-1 Partnership takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues that may arise.
7. Limitation of liability.
In no event shall NJ 2-1-1 Partnership, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and NJ 2-1-1 Partnership, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent NJ 2-1-1 Partnership from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
10. Variation of Terms.
NJ 2-1-1 Partnership is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
NJ 2-1-1 Partnership shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, .you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
12. Entire Agreement.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between NJ 2-1-1 Partnership and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
13. Governing Law & Jurisdiction.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey and any litigation or dispute, regardless of form or theory or premise, arising from or related to this Agreement shall be adjudicated in the state or federal courts of New Jersey, Morris County, to whose jurisdictions the parties irrevocably submit. Either party shall be entitled to recover its attorney's fees and costs from the other Party in the event it utilizes the services of an attorney to enforce any provision of this Agreement or to collect any amounts due hereunder, and it is the prevailing party.